ABQtodo is the source for all things to do in Albuquerque.
- Our goal is to make it easy for residents and for visitors to be aware of and to participate in the huge range of educational, entertainment, and cultural opportunities and businesses we enjoy
- ABQtodo will encompass all live events in the Albuquerque/Bernalillo County area and a website that will help all of our community be more successful
- Intended to encompass events of all sizes and of a wide variety of types – including performing and visual arts, sports, food and wine, heritage, science and more
- ABQtodo is free, both to individuals and organizations providing data and to users
- ABQtodo will present directors of businesses, venues, artists, and attractions – from heritage sites through local bike trails
How to Join
ABQtodo is registering users through this website in order to prepare for the launch of ABQtodo.com. The registration has two steps.
Step 1: Register
For Organizations: Choose your login information and tell us about your organization.. This information will be loaded into the new website. When the website launches, we will send you a login and password to start editing your profile and add events.
Once you have registered, you may proceed with Step 2: Submit Events or get in touch with us to get assistance with submitting your events. You can contact us at email@example.com.
Register an Organization
For Venues: Please submit information about your venue. If you are an organization that also has a venue, you must complete both registration forms. A venue is a physical space where an event can take place.
Register a Venue
For Individual Artists: Enroll yourself in our directory by registering here. Giving a performance or planning a show? If you have events, you may submit them through Step 2.
Step 2: Submit Events
ABQtodo will be gathering upcoming event information from registrants. There are two ways to submit your events.
1) Facebook Events: ABQtodo wants to make event promotion as easy as possible. If you already post events to Facebook, we can grab your events from your Page and add them to ABQtodo. All events that you post to Facebook, will automatically be added to the ABQtodo calendar. Once they show up on ABQtodo, you can login and edit them there if necessary. Giving us permission to grab your public events on Facebook is easy. Submit your Facebook Page information here.
2) Submit a spreadsheet: For our initial launch, you can choose to submit an Excel spreadsheet list of your events. With this choice, we will upload your events and after the site goes live you can login and edit them. In the future, you will add or maintain events by logging into ABQtodo.com. Submit a spreadsheet.